For my research I have lots that I am wanting to work on.
- For both sides I want to find as many birth and death Certificates as I can find.
- Starting with my Grandparents
- Why was the Murder of Silas Merchant acquitted?
- Double check the deaths of my Great Grandaunts & Uncles on my mothers side
- Do more laundry (okay, has nothing to do with research but it needs to get done)
- Spend more time at the library
- Get my application in for DAR
One of the biggest topics that came up at the reenactment was proper clothing for women. I am defiantly going to look more into that also. It also brings up what our ancestors wore, was it the stereotypical outfits that pop into our heads or is that just something that a very few wore, are we thinking of a different time period all together?
We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. ~Shirley Abbott