Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flip-Pal Scanner

I know I haven't posted lately and I am sorry. Between school,  and cleaning the house I haven't had time to do much else,Oh and how can I forget about redoing ALL of my files oy vey. I am going to work more on it this weekend, while Chris is out deer hunting. My plan this weekend is to get photos from my Grandma of relatives, making copies of records, and keep working on redoing my files. Did I mention I have home work to?

In other news...
I have been looking for a portable scanner for awhile, just casually. Until I saw one of these babies.


Its the Flip-Pal Scanner. The genealogy world has been blowing up about these, they are being reviewed and so far have gotten great comments and scores. I WANT ONE!  Oh and you can scan 3-D objects.







Lets just say I really want one! Its $150 for the scanner or $200 for a deluxe package. If it works like they say, $150 really isn't bad.

P.S. Don't go looking for them on ebay, you will find them but they are $200 for just the scanner.




We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. ~Shirley Abbott

1 comment:

  1. Put this on your Christmas list. They're great. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete