Friday, November 4, 2011

BzzAgent


As some of my friends know I am a BzzAgent. Basically it is a word of mouth agency, we get promotional items/coupons/servieces and are asked to try the products, after that you are asked to give your opinion on the product/services and talk to your friends about them and tell the company what every thinks of the item/service. So once in awhile I will be talking about it on here. I know I know, its not genealogical but I promise it won't be often, and I will always title it BzzAgent. I do ask that you read it (or at least skim it) if  what ever I am talking about catches your eye (good or bad) or you have used it or have heard about it etc.  let me know!

This time I am posting about a website called Smarterer.

 Smarterer is a site that lets you take test on TONS of subjects (like Blogger, Facebook, Google, Photoshop...) then tells you were you rank and how "smart" you are about that subject. You can even post your accomplishments in the form of badges to your blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc. As you can see on the right hand side I have 4 posted on here. I think its a pretty good time waster, the company wants it to be used as a tool for the work force. To see what people know so they can get hired or rewarded for that, but I am not sure if companies would actually care if you scored the highest especially since you can create your own test and suggest your own questions.

Take a look at it, its completely free and let me know what you think. Love it? Hate it? Why?

We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. ~Shirley Abbott

0 comments:

Post a Comment