Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Obituary! - GeneaBlogger

So today GeneaBlogger posted a contest. The challenge is to write your own obituary, the prize is a copy of  ObitKit™ – A Guide to Celebrating Your Life!. I did this once in a psychology class in high school so why not do it again?


You have to ask yourself what would you put in it? The ones you left behind? How your signature cookies will be missed? or the fact that now someone has to find a home for your 300 cats? How did you die? After thinking about it here is mine. I am using today's date...I really hope I don't end today...ekk!



Brynn Marie Montag
November 25, 1986- October 20, 2011
24 Years 10 Months 25 Days
She died after being pushed down the stairs of her home by an unknown person. Some say it was the ghost of a past relative who was upset over what she talked about on her blog. Brynn was a student at IPFW majoring in Graphic Design, and worked at Chain O' Lakes State Park. She left behind her mother Karen (Orschell) Montag, father James Montag brother Greg Montag, fiancée Chris Phillips, 
dog Copper and cat Coco and Aunts, Uncles and numerous Cousins. Her friendship and smile will be greatly missed along with her fabulous desserts. The family asked that instead of flowers that people send crucifixes and that if anyone knows an old priest and a young priest that they have them contact the family. 
The dishes and furniture are flying.

If I die today, someone check the my blog, if I win you all know I will be posting it on here! 


We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. ~Shirley Abbott

0 comments:

Post a Comment