Looking back on 2011
- Finding out who can be trusted can be a hard lesson, and family tends to make it even harder.
- Not everyone is as thrilled about finding out the past as I am.
- I am lazy, and to hard on myself
- I need to learn to focus on a single task and finish it before moving on.
- lose 20 lb.
- keep a cleaner house
- spend more time at the library
- save money for my wedding
- keep on top of school
- find a job!
I am so ready for the new year! I am hopeful that good things are to come, and that I can keep on top of it. I have already put things in motion to help.
I hope that you have sat down and in looking back can move forward, not only in your life but your research. Happy New Year to you all.
We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. ~Shirley Abbott